RE: Additional Memory

Bill,

We are in the process of transitioning from 2000i to 2005; is the
"Transitioning from 2000 to 2005" CD part of the standard Autocad
package? I need to do some background work before a meeting next Friday.
Thanks.

in His grace,

Donna L. Gochenaur, PE
Structural Engineering
eMi . . . Engineering Ministries International
130 E. Kiowa St. Ste 200
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
phone:719/633-2078 ext. 109
fax:719/633-2970
dgochenaur(--nospam--at)emiusa.org
  _____

eMi's mission is to mobilize Christian design professionals to serve the
poor in developing countries - we proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ
by empowering people to transform their world - through the design and
development of hospitals, schools, orphanages, bridges, water supplies,
wastewater facilities and more. We commit to provide excellent service
to our clients, our volunteers, and to people in need. Our goal is to
enrich the lives of those who give and those who receive.