Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 9:14 AM
Subject: RE: nails in withdrawal to resist wind uplift?

I figured someone was going to say this.  I meant other structural
connections besides roof deck.  Plywood with nails every 6" is different than
a 30' truss at 2' oc with a few toenails at the ends.  There is a local code
in Anchorage to require hurricane clips.  The project I am looking at is not
under the jurisdiction of that code.