Re: Thank ou for your kind thoughts - to Gary Hodgson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Hodgson & Associates" <ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 7:37 AM
Subject: RE: Thank ou for your kind thoughts - to Gary Hodgson

........We are not talking politics or systems here-just
extending what YOU have to others who are less privi-
leged, the poor, children and disabled and homeless.

There is all the difference in the world between ME sharing what I have with others and the GOVERNMENT taking what I have and giving it to someone else. The first is true love and charity, the latter is nothing more than stealing.

M. David Finley, P.E.