RE: Medical Services was - Thank ou for your kind thoughts - to Gary Hodgson

From: Arvel L. Williams, P.E. [mailto:awilliams(--nospam--at)gwsquared.com]
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 1:42 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Medical Services was - Thank ou for your kind thoughts - to
Gary Hodgson

Up until now I found this to be a bland but somewhat tedious
conversation.
Now I have to jump in after that tongue in cheek remark.

Ms. Robertson,

> Please name on efficient government program?

The entire government is "efficient"--which they define as "spending all
the money in our budget is each fiscal year."

> Please name one effective public education program?

Obviously, if there are none such, it's because we haven't spent enough
money.

> Please name one program for public safety that has not been usurped by
> bureaucracy?

Former Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton's State Trooper Detail.