From: Polhemus, Bill [mailto:Bill.Polhemus(--nospam--at)tyson.com]
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 3:15 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Medical Services was - Thank ou for your kind thoughts - to
Gary Hodgson

-----Original Message-----
From: Arvel L. Williams, P.E. [mailto:awilliams(--nospam--at)gwsquared.com]
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 1:42 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Gary Hodgson

Up until now I found this to be a bland but somewhat tedious
conversation.
Now I have to jump in after that tongue in cheek remark.

Ms. Robertson,

> Please name on efficient government program?

The entire government is "efficient"--which they define as "spending all
the money in our budget is each fiscal year."

> Please name one effective public education program?

Obviously, if there are none such, it's because we haven't spent enough
money.

> Please name one program for public safety that has not been usurped by
> bureaucracy?

Former Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton's State Trooper Detail.

solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then
delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and
affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the
unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or
as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally
contained in this email.