14 Gage Staples

There is a Report 138 by the American Plywood Association with test
information on high capacity wood diaphragms. Some of these use 14 gage
staples either 2-3/4 inch or 3 inch long. I have not been able to find any
staples or staple guns in this range. Does anybody know where these can be
found?

This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and
delete the transmitted material from your computer and server.  In no event
shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than
the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or
the named addressee(s).