Re: Medical Services was - Thank ou for your kind thoughts - to Gary Hodgson

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I don't suppose it had anything to do with the fact that the wonderful local school board gave all of the money to the white schools and none to the black schools, did it?  Nah, couldn't have been that.

Ralph