Re: PENNSYLVANIA BUILDING CODE - Historic Live Load Specification

Bill,

The PA code is administered by the Department of Labor
and Industry, or L&I as it is commonly referenced.
You can reach their site at
http://www.dli.state.pa.us/landi/cwp/view.asp?a=310&q=210892&landiRNavrad5FDD2=|

You may still end up calling the local
township/municipality as everything was ultimately
governed at the local level.

Jim Wilson, PE
Stroudsburg, PA