RE: PENNSYLVANIA BUILDING CODE - Historic Live Load Specification

Thanks for the info, but I suspect I would not get my actual question
answered at either place.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Wilson [mailto:wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 11:58 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: PENNSYLVANIA BUILDING CODE - Historic Live Load
Specification

Bill,

The PA code is administered by the Department of Labor
and Industry, or L&I as it is commonly referenced.
You can reach their site at
http://www.dli.state.pa.us/landi/cwp/view.asp?a=310&q=210892&landiRNavra
d5FDD2=|

You may still end up calling the local
township/municipality as everything was ultimately
governed at the local level.