RE: Medical Services was - Thank ou for your kind thoughts - to Gary Hodgson

"The reason they work is probably due to class size and local control?  Just
a thought."

The dynamic on military base public schools is different from other public schools.  The discipline inherent in the military culture tends to rub off on the kids raised in it, and I would hazard to guess that the whole sytem benefits from better behaved and more attentive students.  Administrative issues may play into it, too, but I believe that it is difficult to generalize without controling for the cultural issues.

Paul Crocker, PE, SE (though neither are relevant to the discussion)