Another reference...

Hello all,
I'd like your help one more time with a good book recommendation. I need a good structural analysis book for undergraduate courses. I know there are hundreds out there, but besides being a friendly and complete book, I need something with the latest analysis techniques, something modern (although the basic analysis is still the same since years ago).

Anyway... what would be a good book?

Thank you,

JJ