From: John J. Treff [mailto:jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 5:14 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Another reference...

Hello all,
I'd like your help one more time with a good book recommendation. I need
good structural analysis book for undergraduate courses. I know there
are
hundreds out there, but besides being a friendly and complete book, I
need
something with the latest analysis techniques, something modern
(although
the basic analysis is still the same since years ago).

Anyway... what would be a good book?

Thank you,

JJ