Re: Does this have to do with engineering? - reply to Gail Kelley

Amen,
I think the occasional off-topic discussion adds a
little spice to the dry engineering menu.  After
reading approx 10 e-mails on 30-70% tension-
compression bracing this a.m., my mind started to shut
down. Save The COMMENTS! Then I welcome some of the
off-topic comments including Gail's on literacy
and technical articles.
Gary