Re: Pre-fabricated steel building

Before setting the fee, here are some additional things to consider:
what are the live loads on the slab from the building use? If the slab
cracks they will be after you.
is there a soils report? is there expansive soil?
is structural observation a part of the work?
calculations and details are mentioned- how about the foundation plan?
In general the fee would be about $3000- 5000.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA