CAD Library

As I am out on my own now, and it is starting to grow a little, and some possible larger projects are coming my way, I have to give some serious thought to my CAD Library situation, specifically details and typical note sheets.

I realize many of these have been passed around for years, are sold on the internet, etc. I also realize they take a long time to develop and maintain. That is why I do not want to go through all of that, well at least, I want a jump start. I am wondering if A) does anyone have any good suggestions for CAD libraries available commerically, besides the obvious trade org websites like AISC, and B) is anyone interested in selling me a copy of their CAD library.

I will be willing to sign any release and non-compete agreements necessary. Probably someone out west would be the best candidate because that is for sure someplace I will not be doing work (just don't know much seismic).

I am specifically interested in wood, steel, reinforced concrete and SOG, concrete tilt up, MASONRY, and bar joist and deck... No pre-stressed, flat plate, high rise, parking garage, etc. We are talking maybe up to 3 story residential and commercial.

I don't want to consume any more time in what may be considered "advertising", so please contact me privately if you are interested.

Thanks!

Andrew Kester, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
Lake Mary, FL