DIN 1045 Cube Strength

I'm doing some sanity checks on climbing formwork and
only have the European permissible anchor load chart
for the formwork/scaffold connection to the concrete.
The chart references f(sub)c as the cube strength
Beta(sub)w according to DIN 1045.

Could someone in this group tell me if this value
corresponds to the f'(sub)c ultimate compressive
concrete strength we normally use in the states?

Appreciate the help!

Paul.
Phoenix, AZ