Re: Steel Beam Design Program

I have developed a steel beam analysis program.  That will print out
composite/non-composite section properties, moment/shear influence lines,
DL/LL moments, shears and reactions, DL/LL deflections for you.  Let me
know if you like to try it out.

T.J. Fu

"Rich Lewis" <seaint02(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com> wrote on 04/28/2005 12:43:58
PM: