Re: Steel Beam Design Program[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Steel Beam Design Program
- From: "Brian K. Smith" <smithegr(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:12:15 -0500
I purchased the TEDDS program about 3 or 4 years ago. Their slogan is it is the "Calculation Pad for the Professional Engineer." As I have said in the past, it is probably one of the best programs I own for the type of work I do. You can use some of their built in templates, which includes designing steel beams, or you can write your own. I have developed several templates, which can be inserted into your documents, for both composite and non-composite floor beams as well as roof beams, bar joist, cmu shear walls, lintels, etc. I also have Visual Analysis for more complicated work; but, I use TEDDS almost every day.
Brian K. Smith, P.E.
----- Original Message -----
No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.10.4 - Release Date: 4/27/2005
- Prev by Subject: Re: Steel Beam Design Program
- Next by Subject: Re: Steel Beam Design Program
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel Beam Design Program
- Next by thread: Re: Steel Beam Design Program