CMU Walls on Sloping Foundation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: CMU Walls on Sloping Foundation
- From: "Michael Bryson" <mbryson(--nospam--at)NYASE.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:04:49 -0700
Does anyone have an opinion on whether it is impractical to lay CMU block directly on a sloping grade beam?
Sure it is difficult but is it too impractical? What if the slope was steep i.e. approaching 30 or 40 degrees?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Class H
- Next by Subject: RE: CMU Walls on Sloping Foundation
- Previous by thread: Puerto Rico P.E. ???
- Next by thread: RE: CMU Walls on Sloping Foundation