2D / 3D Frame Analysis - Affordable

I have enjoyed and been enlightened by the discussion
recently concerning beam analysis and design software

....the question below is related....

I am looking for recommendations for the most
affordable 2D and / or 3D frame analysis software.  I
would be most interested in 2D frame analysis since
that is probably what I would use 90% of the time.

So I am looking for the most bang for the buck ....
with likewise an emphasis on ease of use.

Thank you!!

Randall Moore, PE, SE
Wilmington NC