Panel of experts

INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
( Gujarat State Centre )
Web :  www.iaseguj.org,  e-mail: secy(--nospam--at)iaseguj.org

Dear all,

Sub : Panel of experts

As requested by many members, we are going to form the panel of experts for
resolving the issues pertaining to Structural Engineering, raised by
members. This will also create a platform where junior engineers can
interact with senior engineers. The discussions will be reproduced in our
monthly newsletter for circulating the same to larger audience.

If you would like to join our panel, then kindly contact us with details of your experience and area of intrest.

IMPORTANT :
As we have upgraded our website, even if you have registered earlier, you
are needed to register again. Click here for registration (free) :
http://www.iaseguj.org/Xoops/register.php

Bhavin Shah
Hon. Secretary
IAStructE, Gujarat State Centre