From: Rich Lewis [mailto:seaint02(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 8:12 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: 2D / 3D Frame Analysis - Affordable

I have used both RAM Advanse and Visuual Analysis.  Both are very good.
Each has its advantages and disadvantages.  Visual Analysis has a 30 day
fully operational demo.  RAM Advanse has a student version with limited
model size.  If you have time, I suggest looking at both.

www.ramint.com
www.iesweb.com