Re: 2D / 3D Frame Analysis - Affordable

Polhemus, Bill wrote:

I have to give kudos to Visual Analysis. The thing that really sold me
on it, believe it or not, was that "thirty day demo" thing. It really is
fully functional; there is nothing you're "locked out" of. I used it on
a couple of jobs, learned how to use it, and then it made sense to just
go with it instead of the other product I was considering.
It's a good thing they give you the programs for free, 'cause apparently you can't buy them online or see how much they cost unless you use internet explorer. I haven't used VA since I used it in a FEM course ('99), and it clearly has come a long way, but it looks like there are an awful lot of separate modules to buy.