Re: CMU Walls on Sloping Foundation

And my guess would be that it is cheaper to step the footing than to
(hand) cut the block to the slope.

This does not even address the issue of having to resisting the sliding
force of the masonry on a sloped footing (i.e. LOTS of rebar dowels likely
required).

But, the suggestion to ask the contractor about cost issues is a good one.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI