RE: Denver Colorado[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Denver Colorado
- From: "Eli Grassley" <elig(--nospam--at)psm-engineers.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:01:28 -0700
The IBC still gives shear values for gyp board in table 2306.4.5
200 plf is the max shear though. And be sure to use the correct R value for seismic calcs.
~~ Eli Grassley
We are looking at a project in the Denver area. It is my understanding that gyp. board sheathing is still used for shear walls. Is this the case?
- Prev by Subject: Denver Colorado
- Next by Subject: Design for anchor bolt corrosion in refineries, etc
- Previous by thread: Denver Colorado
- Next by thread: Vertical Shear in Concrete and Rebars