Re: Triangular Shear Walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Triangular Shear Walls
- From: BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 10:04:53 EDT
Thor Matteson, SE has written a book on shear walls which includes a discussion of sloping shear walls. His website, www.shearwalls.com , has a non-printing version (near the bottom of the website) of his Appendix B which describes the methodology for sloping walls, but I highly recommend you get the book. He's done a good job of presenting shearwall design and construction.
Bill Cain, SE
In a message dated 5/2/2005 6:26:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ifaeng(--nospam--at)yahoo.com writes:
Bill Cain, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Triangular Shear Walls
- Next by Subject: Re: Triangular Shear Walls
- Previous by thread: Triangular Shear Walls
- Next by thread: Re: Triangular Shear Walls