Re: PT Construction

In a message dated 5/2/2005 10:46:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time, awilliams(--nospam--at)gwsquared.com writes:
Is the problem with the inspection or with the lack of construction knowledge on the part of the contractor, or both?

Thanks

Arvel
On the other hand, what I saw (from presentations) on the bridge in Boston seemed to be a combination of gross incompetence on the part of the inspectors and lack of knowledge of the contractor.

The comment from the PB guy doing the presentation was "mistakes were made."   What I saw, however, seemed to be inexcusable incompetence.  (I think the inspectors were PB employees.)

Gail Kelley