RE: PT Construction[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: PT Construction
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <Bill.Polhemus(--nospam--at)tyson.com>
- Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 12:16:06 -0500
Gail, I grudgingly admit, you seem to be growing a sense of humor. Acerbic, as should be expected, but I actually like that sort of humor the best!
From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: PT Construction
Well, I almost didn't read this post - I assumed it was probably a discussion of something like whether illegal immigrants should be allowed to have driver's licenses.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.
- Prev by Subject: Re: PT Construction
- Next by Subject: RE: PT Construction
- Previous by thread: Re: PT Construction
- Next by thread: RE: PT Construction