RE: PT Construction[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: PT Construction
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <Bill.Polhemus(--nospam--at)tyson.com>
- Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 12:19:14 -0500
From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: PT Construction
In a message dated 5/2/2005 10:46:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time, awilliams(--nospam--at)gwsquared.com writes:
... seemed to be a combination of gross incompetence on the part of the inspectors and lack of knowledge of the contractor.
Now WHERE have I heard this before?
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.
- Prev by Subject: RE: PT Construction
- Next by Subject: Re: PT Construction
- Previous by thread: RE: PT Construction
- Next by thread: RE: PT Construction