From: "Polhemus, Bill" <Bill.Polhemus(--nospam--at)tyson.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 1:57 PM
Subject: RE: Software Keys

solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then
delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and
affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the
unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or
as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally
contained in this email.