From: gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 4:44 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: PT Construction

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to name any names, publicly refer to any vendors, or insult anyone,  but if you call up the article below and scroll down to page five,  you see a drawing of what looks darn-like a multi-strand anchorage.

http://www.vsl.net/news/media_coverage/ci2505loper.pdf

And the pictures I have of these anchorages (in-situ as it were) look darn-like the pictures in this article.

I took pictures of this garage only because I had nothing else to do while waiting for the shuttle bus.  I have other pictures (from other structures) from litigations.  The beam anchorages always kind of look big and round,  not little and rectangular.

Gail Kelley