S.O.G. for resisting basement wall lateral force

I remember a discussion on this topic, but I can’t find it in the archives… we are designing a tall basement wall restrained at the top by a PT slab and at the bottom by a slab-on-grade (S.O.G.).  How do you analyze the S.O.G. to make sure it will resist the lateral load at the bottom of the basement wall?  Either some advice or a link to the previous discussion would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Bruce D. Holcomb, PE, SE

Structural Engineer & Vice President

Butler, Rosenbury & Partners

319 North Main, Suite 200