Re: Pressure Vessel Repair

On May 3, 2005, at 1:58 PM, Daryl Richardson wrote:

Further inspection of the subject vessel also detected even more bad areas than were known at the time I posted the request.
Ain't it always the truth. ;->

With an office staff in the order of 40 to 50 they are, admittedly, somewhat smaller than Parsons (whom you suggested) but they do know how to plan and carry out a project.
I probably sounded a little snide. You never can tell with e-mail. Such a project, however, isn't just a project. There's an awful lot riding on it, and it needs the background of people who have done that sort of thing, and are willing to back up their work.

Good luck with the vessel.

chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com       | this distance"   (last words of Gen.