New Channel Shape[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: New Channel Shape
- From: CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 21:36:18 EDT
Below is a message that I received regarding a new channel shape apparently intended for steel stairs stringers. Any thoughts or comments?
Charlie Canitz, PE
From: White, Fred
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 5:30 PM
Cc: Benson, Sally; Hammond, Ron
Subject: New MC Stringer Channel Produced by Gerdau Ameristeel
Gerdau has introduced a new stringer channel MC 12 x 14.3.
The flange is 2 1/8" allowing a railing post to be fully welded all around.
Allows for a 3/4" rod in through the flanges.
Fills the gap between the MC 12 x 10.6 and C12 x 20.7-uses less stair opening than heavier channel.
Let me know if you have any requirements. The size passed the trial rolling and I can inquire regarding the rolling and stocking schedule if you have interest.
Fred G. White
- Prev by Subject: Re: Need someone with Autocad 2004 or later
- Next by Subject: RE: New Channel Shape
- Previous by thread: RE: Prestressed Concrete Torsion Design (ACI 18.104.22.168)
- Next by thread: RE: New Channel Shape