From: White, Fred
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 5:30 PM
To: Sales
Cc: Benson, Sally; Hammond, Ron
Subject: New MC Stringer Channel Produced by Gerdau Ameristeel

Gerdau has introduced a new stringer channel MC 12 x 14.3.

The flange is 2 1/8" allowing a railing post to be fully welded all around.
Allows for a 3/4" rod in through the flanges.
Fills the gap between the MC 12 x 10.6 and C12 x 20.7-uses less stair opening than heavier channel.

Let me know if you have any requirements. The size passed the trial rolling and I can inquire regarding the rolling and stocking schedule if you have interest.

Fred G. White
fred.white(--nospam--at)triadmetals.org
215-784-0240
215-784-0132(Fax)