RE: CONCRETE: "-ing" or "-ment"?

From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 8:40 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: CONCRETE: "-ing" or "-ment"?

The funny part was that her obsession with correct grammar did not extend to checking her own article for typos ....

I kept the article, to make sure I never hire that woman,  or her firm, for anything.

Gail Kelley

Come the revolution, such people will be hunted down and killed--or pressed into force labor.

The Gang of Four really had something there, you know.