Tilt-up panel jamb steel

I am reviewing an existing building with 32ft tall
panels and a bar joist roof.  Two 7" thick panels with
#4's at 12" (h&v) frame the sides of a 26ft wide x
18ft tall opening.  There is no indication on the
original plans that extra steel was provided at the
panel edges to support wind loading from the door.

Not being too familiar with tilt-up, it seems logical
that the openings should have thickened panel sections
with additional reinforcing steel, or additional steel
channels or beams to support jamb and header loads.
Am I missing something about tilt-up construction, or
were these panels not designed appropriately?

Project is Exposure C in a 90mph wind zone.

Thanks,
Jim Wilson
Stroudsburg, PA