RE: Special inspection and masonry allowables

Jim,

There does appear to be a hole.

I am working on some masonry buildings in Texas and I asked similar
questions of the building official.  According to him, they don't require
special inspection.

???

Although it wasn't required, I did show a requirement for special inspection
on the construction documents.

I am currently waiting for comments from the 80% submittal.

Thank you for posting this question.  Hopefully, someone from Texas will
respond to your question.

Sharon