"Latest UBC Code"?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: "Latest UBC Code"?
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <Bill.Polhemus(--nospam--at)tysonet.tyson.com>
- Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 14:11:52 -0500
Is there an edition of the Uniform Building Code later than 1997? I mean, I guess, the very last building code edition put out by the ICBO, before they folded in the ICC.
Strange deal: A rural county in Iowa tells me their building code is "whatever the 'latest UBC edition is'". Like other places I can name, they have no official inspection; the County Engineer just looks over the plans, and looks mainly for an engineer's seal, period. Other than that, they have no requirements.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.
- Prev by Subject: Re: "dynamic analysis" for earthquake ?
- Next by Subject: RE: "Latest UBC Code"?
- Previous by thread: RE: UBC '97 -> Int'l Codes (WAS: ordinary braced frame...)
- Next by thread: RE: "Latest UBC Code"?