RE: tilt panels

I agree with the others, those panels was not properly designed, not even close. I just got a tilt-up panel booklet in the mail, and I used this as an excuse to use it and the tables. Looks like with your wind load, and an eccentricity of only one inch, you could squeeze about 100plf axial load out of these if they were SOLID PANELS. The fact they are jamb legs next to a large opening is scary. That thing needs retrofitting with some steel in a major way. At my old company almost any little opening at least got an extra #4 at all the sides and angled bars at the corners....

Andrew Kester, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
Lake Mary, FL