RE: CSI Guidelines - Drawing Notes?

From: Arvel L. Williams, P.E. [mailto:awilliams(--nospam--at)gwsquared.com]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 9:26 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: CSI Guidelines - Drawing Notes?

Mark,

CSI guidelines are fine, but are useless if the specifier to doesn't
read
and review the specs before issues and the contractor/user read them
during
the bid and construction.  Any way you can get them to read the specs?

That has been my problem for the longest time.

Heck, I can't even get 'em to read the general notes.

(Well, there've been occasions where they've ignored the drawings, too).