Re: CSI Guidelines - Drawing Notes?

Any way you can get them to read the specs?
That has been my problem for the longest time.

A long time ago an astute architect with whom I was working tucked into an obscure paragraph of the project manual a requirement for the contractor to deliver a case of the owner's favorite scotch to him within 7 days of contract award.  When it arrived he knew he had a contractor who thoroughly read the specifications.  :)

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA