RE: CSI Guidelines - Drawing Notes?

Putting a kickback in a contract sounds like a good way to be biting the pillow at the big house.  I was watching a show on it the other night – the secret is to kick someones ass on the first night or get punked.

From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 7:53 AM
To: awilliams(--nospam--at)gwsquared.com; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: CSI Guidelines - Drawing Notes?

In a message dated 5/6/05 7:26:06 AM, awilliams(--nospam--at)gwsquared.com writes:

Any way you can get them to read the specs?
That has been my problem for the longest time.

A long time ago an astute architect with whom I was working tucked into an obscure paragraph of the project manual a requirement for the contractor to deliver a case of the owner's favorite scotch to him within 7 days of contract award.  When it arrived he knew he had a contractor who thoroughly read the specifications.  :)

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA