Re: CSI Guidelines - Drawing Notes?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: awilliams(--nospam--at)gwsquared.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: CSI Guidelines - Drawing Notes?
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 14:35:54 EDT
In a message dated 5/6/05 11:17:17 AM, awilliams(--nospam--at)gwsquared.com writes:
The case of Scotch went to the owner not the architect.
Also, I bet it clearly shown in the bidding specifications. So, it's not a kickback if it is part of the actual bidding documents.
Now, it is Politically correct? Why should that matter on a Owner driven project.
- Prev by Subject: RE: CSI Guidelines - Drawing Notes?
- Next by Subject: Dead line 6/19/05 SECB warning
- Previous by thread: RE: CSI Guidelines - Drawing Notes?
- Next by thread: UBC '97 -> Int'l Codes (WAS: ordinary braced frame...)