Re: OT: MS Office Student and Teacher edition / Office Standard edition

I, also, have Office 2003, for students, teachers,
etc..  I actually bought it at Walmart hare in Alaska,
for about $100.  But it won't run on my Pant. 3
laptop.

Tnanks.
Karis

Redhawk Consulting

--- "Dennis S. Wish, PE" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>

Yahoo! Mail