From: Jim Wilson [mailto:wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 4:48 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Accessory structures and frost footings

Is there an item in the IRC that excludes certain
residential accessory structures from requiring frost
footings?  i.e. sheds, playhouses, unattached small
decks, etc.

R105.2 excludes small structures from requiring
permits, but not necessarily from requiring footings.

Jim Wilson, PE
Stroudsburg, PA