RE: CONCRETE: P/S Concrete Beam Analysis & Design Software?

Title: CONCRETE: P/S Concrete Beam Analysis & Design Software?

No kidding!

I never made it to “Pro” before switching to Excel. My first spreadsheet program was Quattro 1.0. I thought it was amazing with the “macro record” feature (something Lotus 123 didn’t have).

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers

http://www.AllenDesigns.com

V (949) 248-8588