RE: CONCRETE: P/S Concrete Beam Analysis & Design Software?

Bill:

Be sure to visit the Clinton Presidential Library while you're there!!!!

BTW, Bill...I've been wanting to bring this up...

How can a right wing GOP supporter such as yourself POSSIBLY
Work for a DNC contributing company such as Tyson Foods!

What would Tom Delay say????

Wait...I know..."Outrageous!!!!!!!"

David L. Fisher  SE  PE
Senior Principal
Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers inc
372 West Ontario
Chicago 60610

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 fax