RE: CONCRETE: P/S Concrete Beam Analysis & Design Software?

Because I'm bored, working late, waiting for pizza
delivery to about 5 of us still working . . . I'll
tell a little tale.

In the '70's I worked in Des Moines, Iowa for a firm
that had an IBM 1130, had 8k of RAM, no harddrive;
card punch, card reader and damn . ..  don't drop the
cards.

We did continuous concrete beams, thought it couldn't
get any better than that.

JPRiley

--- "Bill Allen, S.E." <T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net> wrote:
> No kidding!
>

> I never made it to "Pro" before switching to Excel.
> My first spreadsheet
> program was Quattro 1.0. I thought it was amazing
> with the "macro record"
> feature (something Lotus 123 didn't have).
>

> T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
>

> ALLEN DESIGNS
>

> Consulting Structural Engineers
>

>  <http://www.allendesigns.com/>
> http://www.AllenDesigns.com