SHEAR WALL OFFSET

Hi All
I know this subject was discussed before
for shear wall offset the load should be multiply by omega to design the beam under shear wall
the connection for uplift of shear wall shall designed for that load
now the connection of beam to post shall be designed for Em load for uplift?
and the hold down shall be designed for Em load uplift?
or the connection shall designed only for service load to footing? in case there is uplift
Thanks in advance

Dave A., P.E.