solar water heater holding tank

I have a residential solar water heater holding tank about 24" in diameter and 6' tall.
It is resting on a concrete slab and there are no strap at the top. It is located where
it will not damaged any gas or electrical lines in case it would tip over.

In my opinion, the tank needs to be anchored down and/ or provided with seismic
strap. Does the UBC/ IBC provides any guideline on this matter? If not, is there any other
code that addresses residential holding tanks?

Rainier C. Catubig
San Diego, California